Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Get Into Action

The two steps that I needed to complete to start working towards my goal is: 
1. finding an attorney to help me review my legal document that needs to be submitted to the state. I contacted student legal services for assistance. However, the attorney was unable to help me due to the contractual agreements that he has with UIC. He did, however, give me a list of other organizations that may be able to assist me in filing my document at a very cheap rate, if not for free. I have yet to contact any of the organizations, because right now, with work and school.  I do not have any time to schedule any meetings. Especially not until after my exams. I'll take care of this as soon as possible.

2. I said that I was going to search for an accountant that may assist with making sure that all of the financial information on the document was correct and ready to be filed. I got extremely lucky with this. One of the gentlemen who I am working on this project with has a friend who is an accountant. So he merely gave me the gentleman's business card and told me to give the guys a call to set up the appointment ( after he gave him the heads up, of course). He did, again due to school and work constraints, I am unable to schedule any appointments until after next week.

I can't wait for the moment when I don't have to study anymore. It's not going to happen anytime soon, but it's nice to dream isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment